A blog about gardening, canning, quilting, family, saving money, and product reviews

Sunday, December 14, 2014

Killer deal on dog treats at Target!

If you got the Sunday paper, you may have noticed in one of the coupon inserts, there was a coupon for Target, buy 2 Beggin Strips (25 oz or larger) and receive a $10 gift card.

I wasn't sure what the original price was, but $10 is a lot of money, so I thought I'd check it out.


Turns out the 25 oz bags are going for $8.99. That means if I buy two for $18, I get a $10 gift card back. That would make it $8 for both bags, which is already over 50% savings. But as I was digging around on the shelves, I found that some of the bags have a manufacturers coupon on them (it's a big circle sticker on the front) for $3/2 bags. That would make the total $5 for two bags or $2.50/ea. I went ahead and bought four bags, I had found two bags with the manufacturers coupon and used 2 of the Target coupons from my coupon insert in today's paper. These are huge bags, and $2.50 each is a steal. 

Remember, you can't use the gift cards on the original order, but you can roll gift cards. I save my gift cards from previous transactions, and I roll them into any transaction that they give me a gift card. I keep about $20 in gift cards from target, and hand them an equal amount of gift cards to what they give me. 


I don't think these bags will last long with this deal, so head out right away and check it out! :D

'Til next time,

-Sue

No comments:

Post a Comment