A blog about gardening, canning, quilting, family, saving money, and product reviews

Saturday, September 6, 2014

#SkintimateSampling with Crowdtap and my #SkintimateHappyLegs

As many of you well may know, I'm not really one to treat myself. And I have a bad habit of just using whatever product the rest of the family may use. It saves me time in the store, and I have less items to keep track of when it comes to buying more. However, it's time that this changes!



I recently had the opportunity to sample (for free, in exchange for my opinion) Skintimate's Mandarin Burst shave gel. I received my sample from Crowdtap about a week ago, and was super excited to try it out. I had my reservations. I have always just used the same stuff my husband does, and if it works for him, then it's fine for me right? Boy was I wrong.



The very first thing that I notice is this stuff is it lathers really well! And not only does it lather really well, but the lather really has staying power (it doesn't immediately fall off and become useless like other brands we have tried in the past). A little bit truly does go a long way!


And the smell is amazing. It smells of oranges and other citrus notes.

I really never believed that my legs could actually feel moisturized from a shave gel. After using the product I can see how sorely mistake I was. I don't think my legs have felt this smooth and moisturized for years. It's a similar feeling to crawling into a set of brand new silk sheets. Yeah, it's that good.

So now I'm sporting some Skintimate soft legs. After trying this product and using it several times, I can say without a doubt that it will become a staple in my bathroom. If you haven't tried it yet, I suggest giving it a whirl!


So now, if you'll excuse me, I'm going to relax on the porch with my #SkintimateHappyLegs while my dog photobombs me!

No comments:

Post a Comment