A blog about gardening, canning, quilting, family, saving money, and product reviews

Thursday, September 4, 2014

Driscoll's Advisory Panel

So sorry that I wasn't able to blog ANYTHING yesterday, I had a lot that I WANTED to blog about and then an angel showed up at my door with a whole tote of corn. I had to get that in the freezer, and school meetings, and had to run to the store. Yesterday was a disaster for time, but I got free corn, and now my freezer is loaded. And that, my friends, is fantastic.



Recently I was signing up for a contest and I came across the Driscoll's advisory panel. I have been a member of the panel for two weeks now, and I really want to let you guys know about it because it's a great way to feed your family healthy berries on the cheap.

So, go and sign up for the rewards club, and you will receive a $0.50 off coupon. I know it doesn't seem like much, but it's half a dollar less you have to spend. Now, go buy some berries, but save the container. Then log on here and sign up on the advisory panel, enter in the code on the bottom of the Driscoll container, and do a quick survey. They basically want to know how happy you were with the berries in the container. Were they bruised?  Moldy? Over ripe or under ripe? It's so simple. And every time you do one of the surveys, you get another coupon. Some retailers may even double this coupon.

So recently raspberries have been on sale lately for $1.50. If you use the coupon, it could be $1.00 or $0.50 if the establishment doubles coupons (I have verified that King Soopers will double these coupons). That's a great deal. And the best news is, the more you do this, the better the coupon will be. For the first 4 surveys you get $0.50/off coupon. Then up until the 16th survey, it'll be $0.75. And for the 16th survey and on, it's going to be a $1.00/off coupon. I don't know about you, but for a few moments of my time, to get a coupon on BERRIES, I say this is a great deal.

I have already tried this a few times, the coupon gets sent to my email shortly after completing the survey, and then I print it and go buy more. It is almost impossible to get coupons for fresh fruits these days, so please go sign up!

Oh, and did I mention that when you fill out surveys, you are entered into a monthly drawing for $100? Now who couldn't use an extra $100?

No comments:

Post a Comment